This is an exciting opportunity as a Workplace Specialist / Office Management Co-ordinator, to help shape our company culture by making the Frankfurt studio a fun and welcoming place to work. Your priority is to help employees have what they need to feel happy, comfortable, and productive in our work!
Founded in 2012, Cloud Imperium Games creates cutting-edge videogames that defy expectations. We’re currently developing Star Citizen, a record-breaking multiplayer online space sim, and Squadron 42, a cinematic single-player adventure set in the same universe. Join us as we break boundaries and make videogame history.
For more information about life at Cloud Imperium Games in Frankfurt, check this out - https://youtu.be/rH59z29Odfo
What does a Workplace Specialist at CIG do?
- Work closely with the Studio manager to champion the smooth running of Studio operations as well as continuously improve the employee experience.
- Actively talking with employees to improve upon local studio offerings
- Manage projects independently as directed by Studio manager. This includes among other team initiatives, events, sourcing vendors, scheduling work, and creating reports on progress.
- Budget management, cost tracking and yearly forecasting.
- Onboarding support for new employees
- Work closely with HR and Studio Management to maintain and comply with local occupational work & health standards
What do we expect from our Workplace Specialist?
- Fluent in both English and German language
- Proven significant experience working in Operations and/or Employee Experience
- Proven organizational and administrative skills
- Experience in owning and managing projects
- Experience managing people & business partnerships (i.e., with contractors, vendors)
- Personable, friendly, and approachable personality
This position is offered at our Frankfurt Studio by Cloud Imperium Games LTD.
CIG is a global company, staunchly committed to cultivating a culture and workplace that celebrates all backgrounds, lifestyles, and perspectives. Together, we are creating a space where authentic recognition, appreciation, and understanding of the importance of diversity is fostered by everyone. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to build a team that represents all walks of life, and we want every employee to bring all the things that make them unique to the work environment. The universe is as vast and varied as the people in it, and it’s our differences that make it special.
Covid-19 Hiring Update
During the pandemic we transitioned to a temporary work-from-home model. We are now working through a gradual return to office plan as improvements of the COVID-19 situation will allow. We’re continuing to interview and hire during this time and while Cloud Imperium is overall an in-office operating company, some roles will start out remotely and others will be in-office from day one of employment. As a general policy, we have a Flexitime policy arrangement that allows for some remote working if and when it meets the needs of the role and the company. The details can be discussed during the interview stage. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you. Also, we follow mask requirements as they keep being updated per local regulations when in studio and we're also requiring full vaccination in order to work in studio.
We are aware of people receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from CIG. These types of fraud can be carried out through false websites, fake email addresses claiming to be from our company, or social media. We do not ask for your personal info like bank account numbers, identification numbers, etc through social media or chat-based apps, nor do we request or send money for the purchase of business equipment.
If you suspect fraud, please report it to your local authorities, as well as reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any information you may have.
Location: FrankfurtDate posted: 2021-12-11