Workplace Experience Coordinator
Role descriptionThe opportunity
The Workplace Experience (WE) Team at Unity is dedicated to making our environment an amazing and innovative place to work!
It’s well known that people are more effective at what they do, the happier they are. This is where the Workplace Experience team comes in; from social events to wellness perks, we collaborate, think creatively and implement strategies to add to our thriving Unity culture.
In this role, you will be the face of the Vancouver Stage One office for all employees, visitors and candidates. You will have a huge impact in creating and maintaining the Unity culture as we grow.
This is a permanent position based in our Vancouver Stage One office.What you'll be doing
- Manage the reception desk and be the first impression for Unity’s guest, clients, vendors and employees
- Enforce security protocols for visitors, candidates, and employees; enforce site-specific security and access controls
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our various vendors, in coordination with the Studio Leads
- Raise purchase requisitions and ensure invoices are getting paid
- Arrange local events, luncheons, and other functions as required
- Be the main point of contact for all deliveries, incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders
- Manage the office and the stage’s general cleanliness, organizing the break room and conference rooms
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving abilities, displaying accuracy, flexibility, and reliability on all tasks assigned
- Flexibility in assisting with special projects in various areas as they are assigned.
- Experience in the hospitality and customer service industry is a plus
- Hands on experience with Mac and Windows including experience in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and proficient with Gmail and Google Calendar
- Good interpersonal skills; someone who is proactive, a team player with the proven ability to multitask and prioritize
- Knowledge of the demands of the film industry is a bonus but not required
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaDate posted: 2022-01-20