Workplace Experience Coordinator
The Workplace Experience (WE) Team at Unity is dedicated to making our environment an amazing and innovative place to work!
It’s well known that people are more effective at what they do, the happier they are. This is where the Workplace Experience team comes in; from social events to wellness perks, we collaborate, think creatively and implement strategies to add to our thriving Unity culture.
In this role, you will be the face of the Dublin office for all employees, visitors and candidates. You will have a huge impact in creating and maintaining the Unity culture as we grow.What you’ll be doing
- Manage the reception desk and duties, office operations and be the first impression for Unity’s guest, clients, vendors and employees
- Implement security protocols for visitors, candidates, and employees; implement site-specific security and access controls
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our various vendors
- Raise purchase requisitions and insure invoices are getting paid
- Arrange local events, fun and engaging workshops as well as office wide catering
- Maintain office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders.
- Supporting remote workers and occasionally smaller offices
- Manage the office’s general cleanliness, organization of break room and conference rooms, as well ensuring all facilities are serviced and maintained.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving abilities, displaying accuracy, flexibility, and reliability on all tasks assigned
- Good interpersonal skills; someone who is proactive, a teammate with the proven ability to multitask and prioritize
- Flexibility in assisting with special projects in various areas as they are assigned.
- Experience in the hospitality and customer service industry is a plus
- Comfortable coordinating facility related work with external vendors (i.e. annual fire alarm verification, HVAC preventative maintenance, etc..)
- Hands on experience with Mac and Windows including experience in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and proficient with Gmail and Google Calendar
Location: Dublin, IrelandDate posted: 2022-01-20