Amber is looking for a talented VFX Artist to create original pieces of artwork.
Primary Duties and Responsabilities:
- create high quality, performant visuals within budgets
- be dependable and able to hit your deadlines
- conceptualise, design and create cutting-edge special effects, including particle effects, dynamic simulations and shader effects
- be able to take direction and feedback well from composite leads and VFX supervisors
- work with producer, lead artists and supervisors to track and manage the workflow through the departments
- organise dailies, rounds and meetings, taking notes and following up on information as necessary
- communicate information quickly and succinctly to crew and other departments in person as well as via email
- maintain an accurate summary of progress from the previous day's work by artists
- oversee the execution of client deliveries of all temps and finals
- manage edits along with the editorial department
- have a methodical and thorough approach to work
- be able to work with a minimum of supervision
- be able to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Art or other related field.
- Experience as an VFX Artist or similar position.
- Have an eye for engaging visuals, understand motion, animation, scaling, and timing.
- Understand every aspects of video production: staging, sound, and lighting.
- Strong working knowledge of software tools, including but not limited to Unreal, Unity, Adobe CS5, Adobe After Effects.
- Houdini, Blender and Autodesk Maya are considered a plus.
- Excellent computer skills and attention to detail.
- Good drawing skills and creativity.
- Strong communication and active listening.
Required Application Materials:
- Reel or Portfolio demonstrating technical skills
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.
Location: Hybrid Remote<span>,</span> Warsaw, PolandDate posted: 2023-01-20