The studio we work with was founded by passionate industry veterans to start a new era of effortless entertainment. They are one of the first studios worldwide to focus on mastering cloud-native games.
In a Nordic style, they practice a flat hierarchy where everyone is treated equally and given the freedom to voice their views. Learning, discovering, and improving is essential to their daily work life, as they are one of the pioneers in cloud-native gaming. If you’re passionate to develop games that break the mold, learn and chart new territories, welcome.
Think of them as the Indiana Jones of cloud gaming: you do the credible, researchy stuff and then you put on a cool hat and see which rules you get to break this time. Discovering new things while building games.
- Conceptualize, design, create and implement high quality in-game visual effects (modeling, texturing, animating, lighting, shaders etc.)
- Work closely with Art Director and Game Lead in the overall VFX vision for the game while taking ownership on environments, gameplay mechanics, and cinematic sequences as assigned
- Prioritize, plan and organize VFX Domain tasks
- Experienced in working with Unreal Engine 4 or 5
- Proficient in creating high quality VFX using Photoshop, Maya, Houdini or other equivalent tools
- Experience in visual coding with blueprints
- 3+ years of professional VFX experience in game industry
- Be ambitious, proactive, self-driven and motivated
NICE TO HAVE
- Strong 3D modeling and texturing skills
- Able to do both realistic and stylized art
- Interest in video games and gaming in general
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- You can be among the first to gain experience in cloud-native games
- Possibilities to develop in your role and skills, be the architect of your own path
- Purposefully small Nordic style team where everyone has a voice
- Remote work - you will be able to work remotely
- Flexible working hours
- An attractive social package including company’s options
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.
For more insight about game jobs and recruitment for game industry visit our homepage
Apply for this job
Location:Date posted: 2022-10-21