A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios.
Gameloft Lviv is a young Studio that continues to grow, establishing a full development pipeline for mobile games.
We are looking for a candidate who fascinated by video games and want to work in Game Industry. Unity Integrator will work closely with a team and contribute to design integration, UI animation creation and resources preparation for new game features using Unity UI tools.
- 2 years+ of experience as Unity Integrator;
- Solid experience with Unity tools like: Unity UI, TextMeshPro, Unity UI Animation;
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop;
- Knowledge of Figma or Adobe XD;
- Experience with GIT system;
- Portfolio demonstrating interactive UI solutions and solid graphic design knowledge;
- Knowledge and understanding of graphic design fundamentals (color theory, grid systems, composition, motion and interactivity);
- Ability to learn new technologies;
- Passion about video games;
- Pre-Intermediate level of English (ability to read/understand technical documentation);
- Strong communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- Unity Particle system;
- Experience with HTML/CSS;
- Unity UI Toolkit;
- Basic programmer engineering knowledges.
- Creating a complex content architecture, adaptive game interface development and using Unity tools keeping visual quality;
- Collaboration with game designers and programmers to provide the best solutions;
- Testing a game interface when it’s implemented and follow up technical flaws.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
In order to consider your application, we require you to send the full version of your CV in English. Qualified candidates will be asked to complete a test assessment.
Location: Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, UkraineDate posted: 2021-12-16