Unannounced Project – Senior UI Engineer
Do you appreciate smooth user interfaces? Do you cringe at unintuitive menus and unresponsive controls? Do you have an eye for detail and polished experiences? Do you enjoy collaborating closely with creative talent? Would you like to help Bungie create their next enduring game IP?
As a Senior UI Engineer at Bungie, you will be directly involved with enabling our creative teams to bring elegant UI designs to life, empowering them to craft incredible player experiences. Most importantly, you will work with a fun, dedicated, and energetic team devoted to creating world-class gaming experiences.
- Build and maintain production-quality code using C++
- Work with the members of the UI/UX disciplines to empower them to bring their visions to life
- Work closely with Designers and Engineers from multiple teams and disciplines to expose functionality through the in-game UI
- Experience writing C/C++ code
- Experience in UI engineering delivering tools or user facing features
- Effectively communicate with fellow engineers to jointly design, write and review code, by building team consensus and alignment
- Effectively write clear, concise and accurate technical documentation and communications
- Experience working in C# and WPF
- Experience developing user interfaces and interface systems for games
- UI or UX design experience
- Experience working with graphics systems for games
Most Bungie full-time employees will adopt a digital first approach allowing remote work in Bungie approved locations (outside of positions identified as 100% onsite in Bellevue/Seattle, or individuals preferring a hybrid/flex environment). Prospective full-time employees located outside of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Contractors will follow a digital first approach adhering to the location guidelines agreed upon by our third-party employer/vendor and Bungie. Bungie’s remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Location:Date posted: 2022-07-23