We need you to help us bring Bungie’s in-game character performance to the next level. As a Senior Animator on our team, you will be involved in all aspects of the production from the initial concept of character movement and technical considerations of implementation to collaboration with other art teams and the creation of final animation. You will concept and finalize spectacular hand-keyed in-game animation for a variety of characters. You will support the animation team’s goals of efficient and aesthetic completion of tasks as well as participating in critique towards animation and the overall creative process.
If this is the experience you are looking for, we’d love to hear from you. We are right there with you; it's what drives us every day. Give us a shout, we want to hear from you. Be a part of our team and let's create new worlds together!
- Create high quality key-frame and motion captured animations
- Implement and test animations in the game engine
- Partner with Design to create compelling player experiences
- Work with the Art Director and Animation Lead to help set the quality bar for asset creation
- Collaborate with small team of peers in completing specific, gameplay-related tasks
- Inform and communicate project schedules and asset status with the Animation Lead and production
- Strive to optimize and enhance an effective animation pipeline while identifying workflow improvements
- Help incorporate new tools and technologies into the pipeline
- Ability to support and mentor other artists
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience developing and integrating animation concept to reality in game
- Thorough knowledge of Maya animation workflows
- Proven ability to provide leadership and direction to other animators a plus
- Advanced understanding of mo-cap techniques a plus
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
International FTE employees receive competitive benefits.
Location: Hybrid / Bungie-Approved Remote Locations
Subscribe to all Animation jobs in null
Create Profile and Get Noticed