A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios.
Gameloft Lviv is a young Studio that continues to grow, establishing a full development pipeline for mobile games.
We are looking for a candidate with a solid knowledge of usability and understanding the specifics of a mobile platform. UI / UX Designer will work closely with a team and contribute to wireframes, mockups, and user flows for new game features.
- 2 year + of experience as UI/UX Designer or Web Designer;
- Solid experience with Adobe Photoshop;
- Experience with Figma or Adobe XD;
- Strong portfolio demonstrating solid graphic design knowledge;
- Solid experience in graphic design fundamentals (color theory, grid systems, composition, motion, and interactivity);
- Ability to learn new technologies;
- Passion about video games;
- Pre-Intermediate level of English (ability to read/understand technical documentation);
- Strong communication skills.
It will be a plus:
- Solid gaming experience;
- Experience with Unity;
- Experience with HTML/CSS;
- Basic programmer engineering knowledge.
- Creating a functional architecture and a visual identity of the game interface, based on information of the game functionality, obtained from the Game Designer;
- Creating wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and animated UI designs;
- Creating design documentation to provide visual consistency of the whole game (UI Style Guide);
- UI Integration;
- Implemented interface review and technical flaws solving.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative, and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting, and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and worldwide opportunities.
In order to consider your application, we require to send full version of your CV.
Please, add the link to your portfolio when sending your CV.
Your portfolio will convey technical mastery and a natural eye for artistic creativity and design. Qualified candidates will be asked to complete an art assessment.
Location: Kharkiv, UkraineDate posted: 2021-12-16