Technical Partner Manager, Integration Engineer
Role descriptionThe opportunity
The games industry has evolved from a box product model to a live service one, and Unity is at the forefront of providing game developers with the tools and services they need to best operate their games.
As a Technical Partner Manager, Publisher Operations Engineer, you will directly work with game developers of all sizes to utilize Unity’s gaming engine and services. Partnering with Unity’s team of gaming experts, you’ll provide technical guidance and expertise for thousands of Unity developers.What you’ll be doing
- Help troubleshoot customer SDK set up & configs for both monetization & game services
- Create demo apps / test configs
- Tag along on client calls with Pubops + CPs when there’s more technical stakeholders on the line
- Work with support engineering to investigate issues more deeply
- Work across editor engineering team to understand how they integrate with operate solutions
- Client-facing skills (you’ll be interacting directly with developers and business developers at game studios!)
- Familiarity with using Charles proxy / Wireshark to troubleshoot
- Familiarity with the Unity Editor
- Familiarity with C# and at least one other language
- Game dev experience w/ 3rd party SDKs / packages
You Might Also Have
- Familiarity with CDNs / Unity Addressables
- Knowledge of what tools are needed to run a live game
- Familiarity with Xcode & Android Studio, or other engines like Game Salad / Buildbox
- SQL / Tableau / Data analysis skills
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.#li-cb1 #jun
Location: San Francisco, CA, USADate posted: 2022-01-20