Technical Artist Intern
We are looking for technical art interns who will become a bridge of communication between artists and engineers and learn to use the Unity engine's powerful rendering technology and advanced art production processes such as games, movies and animation.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with a world-class art team to build or improve the artistic effects of games, movies, animations, automobiles, industrial products, etc. produced by unity engine
- Work with support team to resolve art related issues encountered by customers using unity engine
- Use 2D/3D tools to build or modify art resources used by the Unity engine
- In the Unity editor, adjust the lighting, material, animation and other parameters to optimize the rendering effect of resources
- Research the new features of art tools and engines, and make effect Demo
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor, master degree or above, majoring in computer science, game, film and television or graphic design, etc.
- Have excellent aesthetic ability, and have proven art foundation
- Excellent creativity and imagination, strong writing understanding and expression ability, good at communication and collaboration, proactive and responsible for work;
- Proficient in basic drawing tools, familiar with graphics rendering algorithm, Unity or other game engine experience is preferred;
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Beijing, ChinaDate posted: 2022-01-20