Technical Artist - Contract
Playground Games is looking for a Technical Artist to join our Fable team.
You will be responsible for supporting the art and design teams perform rapid prototyping and visual benchmarking In addition to technical support, you will work hands-on to set up content, establish best practices and facilitate a smooth authoring pipeline.
Ideally, you’ll have professional experience of working with Unreal Engine as part of a team.
- Detailed knowledge of art creation pipelines, asset exporting and process automation
- Python or similar scripting experience
- Experience with shader, lighting, VFX and visual scripting workflows
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- A passion for games and game visuals
- Experience working as a Technical Artist or other Artist in AAA Games is desirable
- Experience working with Unreal is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games, within a strong, collaborative team.Apply Now
A message from
“I feel very lucky to work at PG! I get to work with a world-class team of developers on AAA projects. I am constantly learning new skills and I get to express my creativity every day. I love that at PG, everybody really wants to make the best game that they can!”
Location: Warwickshire, United KingdomDate posted: 2021-12-11