Our client is a leading AAA console/PC studio currently working on their new IP (AAA console based on UE4).
Technical Animator will work with a team that consistently ships innovative and over-the-top action games and be the person engaged in development of our AAA products.
- Characters, Creatures and Props Rigging and Skinning
- Implementing characters in Unreal Engine 4 including Cloth, Physics and Blueprints setups
- Work closely with modelers and animators to ensure a smooth development pipeline that delivers high quality assets
- Assisting with pipeline tools and working with engine and project leads on continuous improvement of those engine tools
- Ability to provide clean assets or code within established systems and requirements
- Experience with Maya, specialising in rigging/skinning
- Ability to create tools and write scripts to help improve the animation pipeline
- AAA Game industry experience with shipped title/s
- Good understanding of anatomy and character movement
- Character Skinning with close attention to physical deformation
- Physics simulation on cloth, hair and other physics items
- Excellent English Communication Skills with the ability to clearly provide technical feedback into the tasks, rigs, toolsets and documentation
- Knowledge of current technology and trends in video games
- Team Player
- Language: English and/or Polish language skills (everyone in our studio speaks English, but Polish language skills are a plus)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of facial rigs for games, television or film
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 art production pipelines
- Python Scripting Experience
- Modeling and Animation Experience
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- A competitive salary and performance–based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Private health care including dental treatment & MultiSport card
- Business trips and integration events
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.
For more insight about game jobs and recruitment for game industry visit our homepage
Apply for this job
Location:Date posted: 1970-01-01