An independent game development studio located in Warsaw, Poland is looking for a Technical Animator to join their team and work on an unannounced FPP sci-fi/neo cyber project.
- 1+ year of experience as a technical animator in games.
- Advanced Maya knowledge - ability to create game ready custom rigs and skinned characters.
- Unreal Engine 4 knowledge - how to interface with mannequin, retargeting.
- Experience in Maya scripting - MEL/Phyton to automate animation and rigging tasks.
- Production pipeline experience.
- Self sufficient, motivated and organized.
- Ability to efficiently collaborate with game designers team.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Basic understanding of character animation.
- Unreal Engine 4 experience with cloth and physics, animation blueprints.
- Experience with handling data from mocap into Maya.
- Experience with Perforce.
- Some experience with facial rigging.
- At least one shipped title.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- 20 days of paid holidays
- B2B contract and competitive compensation
- Friendly environment.
- Very good salary.
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10:30 - 15:30).
- Healthcare insurance.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
- NO crunch.
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.
For more insight about game jobs and recruitment for game industry visit our homepage
Apply for this job
Location:Date posted: 1970-01-01