Team Lead, Value Prediction
Unity Operations team builds advertising and personalized content delivery solutions used in hundreds of thousands of apps. Our platform processes extensive data sets that are used by machine learning systems living in the core of our various products.
Different deep learning techniques are revolutionizing automated decision-making systems and Unity is riding the front wave. Unity is investing heavily in mastering deep learning methodologies and applying them to real-world gaming problems of advertising, engagement, and monetization.
The Value Prediction Team’s goal is to make value driven user acquisition easy and effortless for mobile developers. Our data scientists and engineers develop machine learning based product features, while also owning and operating the delivery backend for our own models. As we are growing rapidly, we are now looking for a new lead to take ownership of a team of experienced software development professionals, and to take our growing product to the next level by building thoughtful, scalable solutions in collaboration with other teams. This is an excellent chance to create impact by building data and innovative machine learning methods for the benefit of the game development communities.What you’ll be doing
- Lead and scale a team consisting of data scientists and engineers
- Enable the team to develop and ship high quality solutions while presenting progress transparently
- Help people to grow their talent to build extraordinary machine learning solutions
- Identify new ways to redefine advertising in games with machine learning and personalization
- Identify novel business opportunities and products
- Consistent track record in managing a team and being accountable for outcomes
- Experience in foster innovation and follow-through implementation of new machine learning products and architectures
- Understanding of machine learning, from concepts to implementation
- Experience in the software development with a wide variety of technologies
- Excellent people management and communication skills to influence people across the organization
- Experience in implementing varied data and machine learning based online decision-making systems on a large scale
- Experience in game advertising or monetization or user lifetime value modelling
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Helsinki, FinlandDate posted: 2021-12-17