Team Lead, Mid-market onboarding team
We are looking for Team Lead to join our Mid-market onboarding team. You will be leading the team that is working on Unity’s services for mid market advertisers and publishers. Its mission is to help Unity’s publishers and later also other mid-market game developers acquire users with Unity Dashboard by providing them with easy onboarding and campaign creation functionalities. With the help of online analytics and service design we strive to create an outstanding customer experience.
The team is part of the Mid market unit that owns the customer problems of the smaller advertisers in a comprehensive way. You will have a critical role in leading and facilitating the team to build new services in a data-driven way: implement features, measure if they help our customers to solve their problems, and co-operate with product management to adjust the roadmaps as needed. This is an excellent chance to democratize user acquisition for the game development communities.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead and scale a team of engineers
- Enable the team to develop and ship high quality solutions while communicating progress transparently
- Help people to grow their talent to realise their potential
- Steer the product development process in an agile and lean way to find product/market fit efficiently
What we’re looking for
- Consistent track record in managing a team and being accountable for outcomes
- Experience in encouraging innovation and cultivating an efficient process for finding product market fit
- Experience in the software development with a wide variety of technologies
- Background in software development, machine learning, or design
- Excellent people management and communication skills to influence people across the organization
You might also have
- Experience in game advertising or monetization
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Helsinki, FinlandDate posted: 2022-01-20