Talent Acquisition Specialist (439)
To create great games, we need great talent, so as a talent acquisition specialist you will play a key role in discovering our next leaders, creatives and technical experts from around the world so that we can reach our ambitions.
For many people that join Ubisoft, you will have helped them fulfill a personal ambition. As you help to guide them through their own recruitment journey you will collaborate with production and operations teams to ensure every candidate has a great experience.
What you will do
- Manage full cycle recruitment functions from sourcing talent through to hiring
- Support and advise hiring managers in the recruitment and selection process
- Collaborate with the HR team and Senior Management to ensure successful workforce planning
- Be an ambassador for Ubisoft at industry events, using the opportunity to connect with potential candidates
- Think outside the box – use innovative tools and methods in your search for quality candidates
- Constantly source and create relationships with potential candidates to maintain a strong pipeline for future vacancies
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by communicating timely follow-ups during the recruitment process
- Build trusted relationships with hiring managers and peers across our teams and other Ubisoft locations worldwide
- Develop an awareness of local competitors and take an interest in industry trends
Video Games is still a relatively young industry, so attracting expert game developers can often be a challenge. You can manage around 20 job requisitions at any time ranging from junior to senior positions, so previous experience in a customer focused role managing conflicting priorities will definitely be beneficial.
What you will bring
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience in building relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Attention to detail and process oriented
- Results focused and a team player
- Organised with an ability to recognise priorities
- Experience of mapping talent and developing healthy recruitment pipelines
- Knowledge of navigating tools such as LinkedIn Premium
- Experience of SmartRecruiters or a similar ATS
Benefits & Relocation
We’re offering flexible working with some remote work available, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown (usually 3 days), private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and excellent relocation support, should you need it!
Find out more about Ubisoft Leamington: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-leamington/
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
Location: Leamington Spa, UKDate posted: 2021-12-11