Systems support technician Trainee
Skydance offers a dynamic, inclusive, and ever-evolving culture where innovative ideas are welcomed, and growth fostered. The partnership between unique creativity and technological advancements are demonstrated within each pillar of the company. At the heart of it all is a commitment to boldly entertaining and relevant storytelling.
While all Animation studios look to hire people who are creative and hard-working, Skydance Animation is specifically looking for pioneers who seek to push the limits of what the world’s most collaborative art form can achieve, and to give those pioneers the space and the resources to build a new studio that’s doing something different.
Skydance Animation Madrid is the next great animation studio, currently the biggest one in Spain, and is led by a diverse team of talented and visionary individuals who have worked in studios around the globe.
We have multiple open internships that will support Animation features development teams, so our Internship Program offers its own unique learning opportunities. You will have the chance to network and meet with Skydance leaders, learn transferable skills, and gain real-world experience. It is an experience ideal for those moving from the classroom to the industry.
This is a paid internship that will be held on-site. Welcome on board!
As a Systems Support Technician Trainee you will support the maintenance and management of tickets/incidences and customer’s requests.
- Perform in the preparation of the necessary hardware for new incorporations.
- Perform the installation, configuration, layout, and maintenance of hardware and software equipment.
- Solve most tickets in the first contact.
- Configure mobile devices, or other peripherals o Test internal testing tools, and new implementations.
- Knowledge of the integration of new applications and new hardware in user's equipment and inventory maintenance through the person in charge of it.
- Knowledge of different OS: Windows.
- You need to be eligible to participate in an internship agreement with a university/school.
- Medium-High English level required.
- Predisposition to respond positively to the duties assigned and deadlines.
- Attitude of collaboration with others, inside and outside their team.
- Able to effectively express, transmit and present ideas.
- Deliver on time and in full basic results complying with the duties demanded.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Quickly assimilates basic information.
- Strong work ethic.
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Skydance is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to building and fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We welcome and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy status, military/veteran status, disability, or any other protected category. Diversity in the workplace is not just a commitment, it is who we are and a reflection of what makes our world special.
Recruitment Fraud Alert
It has come to our attention that there may be fraudulent activity by individuals impersonating our Talent Acquisition team. Skydance will only contact you from an official “@skydance.com” email address. If you suspect that you are being contacted by an unauthorized person or believe that the correspondence you have received is suspicious, please do not click on any links or attachments in such emails and submit any questions or concerns to our information security team at email@example.com.
Apply for this job
Location:Date posted: 1970-01-01