Sr. Technical Recruiter
Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold billions of video games and hundreds of millions of hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™, and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
Nintendo is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a welcoming and inclusive environment in service to one another, our products, the diverse consumers we represent, and the communities we call home. We do all of this with kindness, empathy and respect for each other.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing and hiring.
- Develops ideas and solutions to streamline and improve the process of recruiting for active and passive candidates.
- Communicate effectively across HR and the business hiring teams to maximize efforts to identify and hire qualified candidates.
- Manages workflow and communication through Taleo applicant tracking system.
- Partners with external staffing and recruiting agencies on contingent and retained and workforce planning initiatives
- Creates marketing strategies for unique or hard to fill positions
- Educates internal customers on interviewing techniques and recruiting best practices
- Negotiates offers of employment including immigration and relocation support
- Represents the company at job fairs
- Maintains effective relationships with recruiters, external agencies, social media connections and job board partners
- Prepares reports, analysis, and summaries.
- May provide guidance or training to others.
- May lead or serve as subject matter expert on projects or recruiting related work.
- May require limited travel
- Five or more years of related recruiting experience in positions of increasing responsibility
- Minimum two years of experience recruiting passive candidates specializing in Software & Hardware Development, Database Design, IT Architecture, Technical Program & Project Managers, Computer Science, Oracle and Cloud platforms.
- Comprehensive technical and functional knowledge of state and federal employment labor laws
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite of products with emphasis on Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Ability to demonstrate effective use of social media and other emerging trends and technologies.
- Working knowledge of Taleo applicant tracking system
- Excellent organizational skills and effective ability to prioritize competing obligations for a variety of customers.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly confidential, fast-paced environment producing quality work product on time and with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Nintendo products, services, departments and jobs helpful
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR functions
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Human Resources, a related field, or equivalent
- PHR preferred
Location: Redmond, WADate posted: 2021-12-17