Sr. Product Manager, Cloud Gaming
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Sr. Product Manager, Cloud Gaming
Aliso Viejo, CA
Located in Aliso Viejo, CA, The Cloud Gaming Product Team is the PlayStation team with the mission on defining the product strategy and responsible for the delivery of Cloud Gaming products, features and experiences that are best for our users. They deliver highly innovative and creative solutions to build and improve products and user experiences by working with the rest of the organization to build buy in and secure alignment.
Are you a self-starter passionate about building amazing user experiences? The Senior Product Manager for Cloud Gaming will be responsible for leading the definition and implementation of product requirements and deliverables for PlayStation Cloud Gaming products to help realize our ambition to be “The Best Place to Play”!
- Define, support and deliver innovative and intuitive customer experiences and features to drive player engagement, monetization and satisfaction with cloud gaming.
- Lead your product: support strategic plan, business and customer priority outcomes, feature roadmap and prioritization, feature design specifications, and support all product development and launch processes with internal partners. Own all product outcomes including on-time quality release of product features, usability and performance metrics
- Know your numbers: Lead market research and define feature KPIs for success, competitive analysis and know core customer journey metrics to ensure new products and features drive the right customer and financial goals
- Collaborate with business, designers, program managers and engineering teams to design, plan, develop and launch new product releases
- Evangelize product vision, business benefits and technical requirements to business, product and engineering leadership teams
- Be passionate about the customer. Lead A/B testing, market and user research to identify customer needs, concerns and satisfaction drivers and champion the voice of the customer, targeting and personalization with all partners and through product development
- Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses
- 5+ years of experience in product management with strong experience building amazing customer experiences!
- Gaming/streaming UI/UX or digital live services experience
- Consistent record to think strategically, work collaboratively and lead complex and highly impactful cross-functional projects from concept to completion
- Ambitious self-starter who deals well with ambiguity and fast paced, multiple project environment
- Strong analytical abilities and data-driven decision making, proven attention to details
- Experience and understanding of agile software development process
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel as necessary
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Location:Date posted: 2022-07-23