As an SP&A Analyst at Bungie, you will be an integral member of the growing Sales Planning & Analysis team (SP&A). You will conduct sales performance analysis and assist forecasting exercises that will support strategic business decisions throughout the entire studio. Your contributions will lead to data informed decision making across multiple developer teams at Bungie, including Destiny 2 and unannounced incubation titles.
You will report to the Sr. Manager of SP&A, and partner with Product Management, International Publishing, Marketing, Analytics, and other departments to ensure Bungie’s successful transition into multi-franchise publishing.
- Support operational forecasting by providing key inputs and insights to Demand Planning team
- Communicate performance trends to key stakeholders to support consistent live service reporting
- Create sales reports that provide clear summaries for a project’s reveal, preorder, and launch events
- Quantify strategic initiatives by incorporating both internal data and external market research
- Collaborate with Consumer Insights and Analytics to integrate key takeaways into strategic forecasts
- Maintain price tracking files and recommend regional SKU pricing based on market research
- Key point of contact to International Publishing team for gauging regional performance trends and determining growth opportunities
- 3 to 5 years of sales analysis or demand planning experience
- Advanced Excel Skills (Index Match, VLOOKUPS, SUMIFS)
- Attention to detail and a commitment to quality and polish
- Basic understanding of video game industry trends and launch strategies
- Ability to forecast complex initiatives by simplifying impact areas into key inputs/outputs
- The ability to efficiently communicate data results and visualizations to a non-technical audience
- A passion for collaborating with stakeholders across multiple disciplines and backgrounds
- Proactive approach - the drive to take project requests and see them through to completion by navigating blocking issues, providing milestone updates, and communicating final results
- Experience with pricing & analysis of multimedia brands
- Tableau Experience (both analyzing and creating dashboards)
- Experience working in a fast-paced, live operations environment with many competing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Analytics, Marketing, Management or related field
- A love of video games and deep understanding of live service titles like Destiny 2
Most Bungie full-time employees will adopt a digital first approach allowing remote work in Bungie approved locations (outside of positions identified as 100% onsite in Bellevue/Seattle, or individuals preferring a hybrid/flex environment). Prospective full-time employees located outside of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Contractors will follow a digital first approach adhering to the location guidelines agreed upon by our third-party employer/vendor and Bungie. Bungie’s remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Location:Date posted: 2022-07-23