Solutions Engineer, ArtEngine
Role descriptionThe Opportunity
The Solution Engineer for ArtEngine, and Content Business Unit products, will be a technical leader within our Create Sales Organization, working with our most important customers! By partnering with Unity’s Sales specialist, you will lead technical positioning, proposal, product demonstration, and assistance during all pre-sales activities to advance the sales process for ArtEngine, and Content Business Unit products.
The main responsibility for this role is to proactively work with the artistry sales team to drive the growth of the newly-formed Unity Assisted Creation business through a deep understanding of the technologies applied to the target market and key accounts. The emerging-market portfolio encompasses a collection of products that demonstrate the power of AI to allow creators of all types to create faster and better art, be it for gaming, VFX, archviz, or other industries! The most mature product in this portfolio is ArtEngine, which will be the immediate and primary focus of this role, with scope growing as new products launch.
Does this sound like something you would be passionate about?What you’ll be doing
- Understanding the client’s technical requirements and creating and presenting professional and persuasive solutions, and use cases of Unity’s Assisted Creation tools.
- Lead the technical sales process to ensure all inquiries from the customer are followed up and dealt with during the pre-sales cycle in a timely and professional manner,
- Follow up trials and demo requests from target markets, and key customers
- Achieve maximum high conversion rates, and success by working with a sales resource to deliver tailored demonstrations, pilot programs, etc.
- Building excellent working relationships with solution sales and sales teams, partners, and with end clients to help the sales process, work with them and supply information to cross-functional teams.
- Confirmed experience in a similar role catering a technical sales approach to the artist community
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to craft exciting demos, presentations.
- Strong time management and ability to focus on what is important and likely to deliver results
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with technical leaders, artists, IT management, and developers.
- Bachelor degree in a field related to this industry
- Experience with Unity
- Passion for perfection in customer service
- Excellent verbal and written skills in another European language
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: San Francisco, CA, USADate posted: 2022-01-20