Software Engineer Student Worker - Audio
Do you have a quality mentality and want to work with interactive audio? Are you passionate and curious about audio and music? Then this role might be exciting for you. Your day to day would involve working closely with the audio team and partners such as product managers to validate and evaluate the quality of the features being developed. We are looking for someone who enjoys scripting or building audio plugins. If this resonates well with you and if you enjoy producing high quality work, we look forward to hear from you! Come join us!
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with the development team towards better software and tooling quality
- Work closely the team QA to provide early feedback and test new features
- Come up with ideas for automated test for audio features, develop tests and using and upgrade existing testing frameworks
- Partner with developers and test engineers to improve test and release processes
- Do samples and exploratory testing
What we’re looking for
- You must currently be enrolled in a relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree program such as Audio Design, Gaming or Computer science
- Prior experience using Unity or other gaming engine or Audio middleware as part of studies or work
- Experience/familiarity with C# or C++
- Proven interest or passion for audio/music
- Someone who is self-motivated and able to work independently
You might also have
- Audio design skills or interest
- Previous experience with a game production company in a similar student worker role or enrolled in DADIU
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Copenhagen, DenmarkDate posted: 2022-01-20