Software Engineer II-SAP Commerce Cloud
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
At Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation, we are obsessed with providing customers a seamless experience in our platform both inside and outside the game. We have recently launched PlayStation Direct, an online store where PlayStation fans can purchase consoles, accessories, games and more, directly from PlayStation. As we continue to build and expand this new commerce platform for physical goods, we are looking for a Software Engineer II, SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) to join the team.
As a Software Engineer II, you will
- Design, develop, test and deploy SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) features including customization, extension, and implementation of services within CCV2.
- Integration of SAP Commerce Cloud with other services such as SSO, Payments, Checkout and Fulfillment.
- Implementation of Java Spring Boot services that integrate with SAP Commerce Cloud.
- Work in an agile and highly collaborative environment with our globally distributed engineering teams, architecture, product management, quality assurance, and operations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in computer science or related field.
- 3+ years total experience as an engineer with a minimum of two years of SAP Hybris related experience delivering full life cycle implementations.
- Experience in developing business critical software using Enterprise Java/J2EE, Web Services, REST, JSON/XML, Servlet containers, JAXRS, Spring, and related technologies.
- Experience with different relational data storage technologies such as SQL/Server, Oracle, MySQL etc.
- Consistently delivering the highest quality Java code, utilizing Java 11 and above.
- Proficient in software development process, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Strong analytical skills and a sense of ownership.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with microservices architecture.
- Experience in deploying, operating, and running services in AWS or other cloud environment.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information, including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information, including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.
Location: San Diego, CADate posted: 2021-12-16