Software Developer Intern, Simulation, AI@Unity
We are looking for outstanding interns to join the Simulation team under AI@Unity. This is an opportunity to be an early member behind an innovative platform that will define a new standard for how AI systems are trained, tested, and validated. We are looking for interns who are ambitious, adaptable and enjoy challenging the status quo!
Using our industry-leading game engine, we are crafting a whole new experience within Unity itself to build realistic virtual worlds for the training and testing of ML algorithms. This will impact multiple industries like Research, ML Training, and Robotics, and advance the boundaries of artificial intelligence!
What you’ll be doing
- Building new and rich experiences to make it easier to create real world simulations within Unity
- Writing high-quality, clean code that is production-grade
- Partner with other AI@Unity teams to ensure clean integration across the domain specific packages such as Robotics and Computer Vision.
What we’re looking for
- Programming experience in one of the following languages: Go, Python, Java, or C#
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software designand software design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Currently enrolled in a Canadian Post-Secondary institution, graduating in December 2022 or in 2023.
You might also have
- Knowledge of Unity Engine, 3D simulators or game development
- Academic or professional experience in Machine Learning, Simulations, or Physics
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaDate posted: 2022-01-20