Software Developer Intern, Data
Using our industry-leading game engine, we are crafting a whole new line of products and services centered around running massively scaled simulations in the cloud!
This will impact multiple industries like Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles, and contribute to the advancement of artificial intelligence. This is an opportunity to be one of the early members behind an innovative product that will define a new standard for how AI systems are trained, tested, and validated. We’re looking for interns who are ambitious, adaptable and enjoy challenging the status quo!
What you’ll be doing
- Building robust microservices that can scale to millions of simulations
- Defining API specifications for your services and how to integrate with other Unity services and systems
- Writing production ready clean code with unit tests
What we’re looking for
- Programming experience in one of the following languages: Python, Java, Scala, A huge plus for - Big Data Ecosystem, Kafka, GCP, Apache Beam or Flink
- Proven foundation in data structures, algorithms, software design & testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You might also have
- Experience working with public cloud providers like AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience building production-grade microservices
- Experience with Machine Learning algorithms and frameworks
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaDate posted: 2022-01-20