Hi-Rez Studios is seeking an exceptionally skilled FX Artist to elevate the studio’s games to a world class level.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create and challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your creativity and dedication.
Come join the creators of the critically acclaimed games SMITE, Paladins, Divine Knockout, Realm Royale, and Global Agenda as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our VFX Artists do
- Create and optimize VFX to run within performance limitations for a variety of platforms.
- Work with Art and Programming teams to create exciting and visually pleasing VFX for a wide variety of themes.
- Use Photoshop and 3DS Max or Maya to create 2D and 3D assets for use in your VFX.
Who we are looking for
- 3 or more years of experience.
- Ability to create great looking effects using modern techniques and implement them as highly efficient, game-ready assets.
- Experience using the Unreal Engine or other real-time game engines. Samples of Real-time VFX work is a plus!
- Portfolio materials must demonstrate a strong understanding of particle effects technology, techniques, and implementation in Unreal Engine's Cascade particle editor.
- Candidates must show an aptitude for learning new/proprietary systems quickly.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Great sense of scale, timing, detail, form, texture and color.
- Must have the drive to conquer technical challenges and a passion for creating art!
- Must be able to handle an ever-changing environment and tasks with positivity and excitement.
Salary Range and Benefits: $65,400 - $109,900 annually, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k match, profit sharing bonus, voluntary benefits, education and wellness reimbursement, and unlimited time off.
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Apply for this job
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Country: United States
Date found: 2023-01-23
Subscribe to all Animation jobs in United States
Create Profile and Get Noticed