Senior Technical Program Manager
Unity is looking for a highly skilled and self-motivated Technical Program Manager to lead efforts that will improve operations and collaboration between our Documentation team and our global development and product teams. In this role, you will be partnering directly with the Director of Content to accelerate the success of every Unity user by ensuring they have useful, discoverable, relevant and consistent information whenever they need it!
You will work multi-functionally with technical writers, engineering, product management, and other program managers, supporting the content teams in their internal processes and opening doors to collaboration within the company
What you'll be doing
- Act as a collaborative force to help content producers and development teams work together fluently, embracing divergent priorities, processes, and cultures
- Identify and supervise complexity with the teams to ensure the quality and consistency of Unity content and documentation
- Partner with operations and leaders to design, build and roll-out process and guidelines that enable teams to succeed on their own.
- Internalize and voice support for Unity’s core values: users first, best ideas win, in it together, go bold!
What we're looking for
- An ability to coach and support engineering teams in developing a self service approach
- Experience with a wide variety of customer documentation and content
- Successful experience working with multiple fields across a company to align on goals and objectives
- Strategic approach to building scalable process that enables transparency and shared standards
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Copenhagen, DenmarkDate posted: 2022-01-20