Senior Technical Product Manager, Google & Apple Platforms
As a Senior Technical Product Manager, Platform Systems at Unity, you will be part of the wider product management team with your focus on Google platforms (Android & ChromeOS) and Apple platforms (iOS, macOS, tvOS). Your role includes gathering detailed data and feedback on feature development to help craft our platform roadmaps. This is an opportunity to blend your technical skills and insightful understanding of these platforms to help champion its future! You'll be embedded alongside our incredible engineering teams providing insight into our customer use, demand for shipped features, features in development, and future areas of growth.
The primary goal is to ensure our solutions remain market-leading and take full advantage of all the capabilities the platforms have to offer.
What you'll be doing
- Work closely with internal and external customers to discover new user needs, define feature requirements, and validate the technology in development.
- Partner closely with Unity’s teams across different platforms and industries to map out current and future product requirements.
- Extract, analyse, and visualize quantitative and qualitative data to drive and validate development and user experience in an unbiased manner
- Work together with our Engineering, Program Management, Product Design teams to establish and complete roadmaps for each platform.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and help implement the go-to-market plans for releases
What we're looking for
- Technical product management experience with sophisticated products or services.
- Solid technical background to learn and engage in analysis of technical solutions.
- Strong product leadership, demonstrating user empathy and data-driven decision-making skills.
- Strong technical communication skills and ability to convert customer feedback/requests to hidden needs and deeper goals while articulating sophisticated concepts concisely for non-technical collaborators
- Strong analytical abilities and experience in working with data analysis tools
You might also have
- Experience with mobile or desktop development in Unity
- Hands-on experience playing a substantive role in a project using Unity/Unreal Engine/ proprietary game engine/real-time 3D development tools
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Brighton, United KingdomDate posted: 2022-01-20