Senior Technical Content Marketing Manager
Unity is the world's most popular game development platform, used by millions of developers reaching billions of players. The depth and breadth of Unity’s capabilities are increasing at an accelerating rate, enabling new kinds of game experiences for a growing population of players!
Our new Senior Technical Content Marketing Manager will drive global marketing and sales efforts. Develop a pipeline of rich technical marketing content to acquire, educate, and support programmers in their development work with Unity.
Formats for your technical marketing content include e-books, best-practice and how-to guides, blogs, webinars and event sessions. We work with a number of teams to deliver, including Product Marketing, Customer Success, Product Management, Creative, Social Media, and Marketing. You will work to define the content roadmap, and build and fulfill content marketing plans to support business objectives for engagement, product adoption, and revenue.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive the strategy, planning, and production of a rich, continuous pipeline of compelling content for coordinated marketing programs, across digital channels, to acquire new Unity developers and engage and retain existing customers
- Be hands-on with content creation, especially copywriting for multiple channels (blog, email, social media), as well as sourcing images
- Work closely with a number of partner teams to craft compelling content for professional game developers in support of overall go-to-market strategy
- Serve as the contact point for channel owners and ensure channel plans, from social to newsletters, include developed content. As part of monitoring return on investment, you will get campaign performance reports from channel owners and summarize results for partner teams
What we’re looking for
- Understanding of the game development lifecycle. Including needs and workflows of especially programmers as well as experience with Unity and other game engines/high-level programming languages
- Experience in successfully writing and creating b2b content marketing for technical products or services. This includes the ability to rapidly grasp sophisticated technical details and potential use cases for technology/innovation across a wide spectrum of game-related technology domains
- Proven experience in excellent time management. We are looking for someone who can prioritize, tune out the noise, and drive to execution with a laser focus on what matters most in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to thrive in a global work environment with offices spread across multiple time zones
You might also have
- Background in the video game industry, or a closely related sector, such as film, animation, or other creative software
- Experience supporting Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs and B2B thought leadership for technical solutions
- Experience with education or tutoring in programming or software.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Copenhagen, DenmarkDate posted: 2022-01-20