Senior Technical Animator
Playground Games are seeking a Senior Technical Animator to join our Fable team who will help realise our games vision and work alongside award-winning technical and creative talent.The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of rigging and animation systems and will play a key role in developing our internal animation pipeline.
As a Senior Technical Animation specialist, you’ll work with the animation and engineering teams to devise animation solutions and pipelines, create rigs for animators and assist in developing our animation workflows. Your strong analytical ability and planning skills will help the studio develop rigging/animation pipelines and tools for the future to support of character and animation production.
- Strong knowledge and experience of rigging and deformation in Maya
- Ability to code with Python (plugin development with C++ would be a distinct advantage)
- Experience creating animation networks and handling runtime IK solutions
- Experience with motion capture pipelines and Motionbuilder
- Motivated, creative and able to utilise own initiative to implement solutions and improvements to internal processes
- An outstanding portfolio demonstrating your animation rigs and rigging tool development for AAA titles
A message from
“I work on an awesome game, with a great team. What more could you want!”
Location: Warwickshire, United KingdomDate posted: 2021-12-11