Senior Solutions Engineer
Unity is recruiting an experienced Solutions Engineer to partner with our AMER business development team to drive new partnerships within our Industrial (Automotive, Manufacturing, Architecture, Engineering) division. As a key member of the AMER business development team, you will be on the front lines with our key customers to help design comprehensive technical solutions that meet their critical business requirements. You will be instrumental in ensuring the success of our highest-profile customer productions and collaborate with Unity engineering teams to advocate for the customer.
We’re looking for the ability to approach any challenge with diplomacy, remain cool under pressure and possess a no-problem-too-big-or-too-small attitude. You will meet clients, provide support, and give technical demonstrations on the Unity product and solutions portfolios. You will also be working closely with our solutions group to scope customer solutions and provide feedback to our product management department.
What you will be doing:
- Build relationships with technical decision makers, positioning Unity as the key player at industrial companies, thus becoming the trusted advisor
- Consult in-depth with developers who are planning to or already using Unity
- Design, build, and run proof of concepts with prospective customers
- Support business development partners with technical consultations pre and post sale
- Provide product development recommendations and technical data to Unity’s product development teams as a strong internal advocate for our customers
What we’re looking for
- Experience in a customer facing, pre-sales, solutions engineer or field engineering role
- Demonstrated track record of customer centric service, consistent on time delivery of custom customer solutions, and team first approach
- Experience using Unity or other realtime 3D engine in either a production or solutions capacity
- Experience with commonly used 3D creation tools (e.g. 3DSMax, Houdini, Maya)
- VR/AR/XR development experience
You might also have
- Domain experience in Automotive, Manufacturing, Architecture and/or Engineering
- Knowledge of industrial realtime 3D applications (VRED, DeltaGen, ICIDO etc.)
- Knowledge of CGI production pipelines, C# and/or C++ and an understanding of common offline renderers and/or sharing languages
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Austin, TX, USADate posted: 2021-12-17