Senior, Software Engineer, NLP
In this position, you will be designing and developing distributed system software for Multimodal Voice Interactions for Magic Leap’s Spatial Computing platform. The primary responsibility is to conduct the research and development of our proprietary NLP development platform and design/implement key voice inference service modules. Qualified candidates must be very open-minded to varieties of technical domains (audio, speech recognition, text-to-speech, NLP, real-time operating systems), strong hands-on design and coding skilled, self-motivated, robust thinkers, great team player and adept at operating in a highly dynamic environment. We look for colleagues that are passionate about our product and embody our values.
- Conduct the research and development on the advanced NLP data pipeline and key modules
- Write maintainable, reusable code, leveraging test driven principles to develop high quality deep learning modules
- Design and implement Services to run embedded as well as on the cloud.
- Deliver elegant, high-quality production-level C++ code
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience as a Software Engineer especially in NLP and deep learning.
- Solid experience in TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Strong coding and debugging skills in C/C++, Python
- Industrial experience in Object-Oriented Design, system design for massive product deployment
- Solid knowledge on Real-Time Operating Systems, Linux and/or Android development
- Result-driven deep thinker with great problem solving skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities
Location: Plantation, FL; Sunnyvale, CADate posted: 2021-12-11