Senior Software Developer, Workspace
Come join our Unity Tools and Service team! We are passionate about building and delivering the next-generation solutions for the Unity game engine.
We are looking for outstanding people that have a track record of solving problems in similar domains!
What you’ll be doing
- Provide technical design and architecture for CI/CD technology and workflows specifically for Real-time 2D/3D applications
- Mentor other team members and guide them in implementing standard methodology solutions
- Coordinate with TPM's to provide clear communication regarding tasking and work you're doing
- Work closely with product managers to ensure our products are technically feasible and provide an outstanding experience
- Technology areas of focus are cloud workspace, pipeline automation/orchestration, VM/container management, and test management
What we’re looking for
- Proven programming skills in your favorite language, even if it isn’t our own
- Significant technical experience through all phases of development
- Experience mentoring engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective
- Experience with cloud drive / cloud workspaces
- Play a key role in crafting technical solutions that focus on system performance and reliability at scale
You might also have
- Confirmed game experience
- Experience working with cloud platforms (GCP, AWS, or Azure)
- Experience with Golang, Node.js, Postgres, C#, GCP, Kubernetes is helpful
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaDate posted: 2022-01-20