Senior Software Developer, Tools and Packages
At Unity, we believe the world is a better place with more creators in it. To enable these creators, it's essential that Unity developers are able to verify the quality of their code efficiently through test automation.
In Engineering Services at Unity, our mission is to accelerate development at any scale, by providing an industry-leading software delivery platform. As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll help us build our set of tools for internal and external customers. You will be part of a team of talented developers, working with some of the key pieces that compound the build and release pipeline for Unity and for our external customers.
An ideal candidate will be collaborative by nature, with strong problem solving and communication skills that they employ to elevate the work of those around them.
Not sure if you tick all the boxes? Don't worry! We are looking for great people that have a track record of solving hard problems in similar domains. Apply and join us!
What you’ll be doing
- Participate in technical discussions, investigate complex problems, research and collaborate on solutions
- Assist with the maintenance and development of our Test Framework, as well as our internal CLI tools
- Work with your colleagues to add observability to our systems to better understand how our tools are behaving at scale and to help us make evidence-based decisions
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and stability of our products
- Partner with product management and development teams across Unity, to deliver the best end-to-end developer experience
What we’re looking for
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills
- Proven backend software development experience with C# or similar technologies
- Strong debugging skills
You might also have
- Cross-platform development experience
- Experience working in large codebases
- Experience working with Unity
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Copenhagen, DenmarkDate posted: 2022-01-20