Senior Software Developer, Cloud Build
Come be a part of a team that is passionate about building and delivering continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) services to developers!
As a core contributor to the next-generation of Unity Cloud Build’s Pipeline team, you will help craft, build, and deploy services that increase collaboration and reduce iteration time to the largest game development community in the world!
What you’ll be doing
- Design, develop, and maintain new services and improve our existing services
- Ensure service scalability and reliability through effective code and data storage design
- Work closely with other Unity teams to ensure developers have a phenomenal experience across all cloud services
- Evolve solutions for the unique needs of real time 3D projects
What we’re looking for
- Experience building distributed applications with web APIs and message buses
- Experience designing and implementing database schemas
- Experience orchestrating VMs and containers
- Experience with complex CI/CD pipelines, automated testing, and monitoring
- Expertise with your favourite programming language even if it isn't our own
You might also have
- Experience in game development or VFX pipelines
- Experience with DevOps, including hybrid/physical data centers
- Experience with Go, Ruby, TypeScript, Bash, Powershell, Packer, or similar
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Vancouver, CanadaDate posted: 2022-01-20