Senior Program Manager
As a Program Manager (PgM) in Unity’s Accelerate Solutions group, you will join an experienced team responsible for defining and delivering solutions for our global Games and Entertainment customers that are based in North America and APAC.
The Solutions team works with Unity customers over the long term to transform their projects, businesses and product lines. We are looking for a creative and solutions-oriented senior program manager responsible for achieving our clients vision and goals.
You will partner with our internal teams to review specific opportunities as you manage customers and be a major contributor supporting projects and key accounts that drive the success of the company. You will be the main customer liaison for the Solutions team, helping us build and nurture long-term partnerships that produce industry-changing advances. You will be expected to have a demonstrated understanding of how software is designed, developed, and delivered with particular insights into the power of using Unity’s cross platform game engine.
What you will be doing
- Identify and qualify opportunities in partnership with our sales teams
- Work with internal collaborators to develop proposals and budgets
- Closely align with the business on customer strategy and vision in order to optimize our customer relationships
- Provide feedback based on what you are hearing in the market to help the company learn and adjust its strategy and product development opportunities
- Be the knowledgeable, dedicated and connecting project champion representing the customer, end user and the Unity Solutions team
What we are looking for
- Games and Entertainment experience in either professional services, agency, product or custom software development, delivering high quality results
- Proven history of success working with a strong professional network that can be used to create new opportunities
- Detailed knowledge of the Games ecosystem, executive or key contacts in the Games industry
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, public speaking, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Desire to continuously learn and improve, and engage with forward-thinking customers
You might also have
- Previous Accounting, MEDDPIC and Forecasting experience
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Port Coquitlam, CanadaDate posted: 2021-12-17