Senior Product Marketing Manager
At Unity, we are reinventing the way games are successfully built, launched and operated over their lifetime. From enabling faster, smarter systems through machine learning offerings to industry-changing creation and business services, you will have the opportunity to change the gaming industry with us.
Unity Ads is a product suite within the Unity Gaming Services platform that enables developers and publishers to monetize their creations or grow their user base.
This Senior Product Marketing Manager role is focused on the Acquire, or User Acquisition products within the Unity Ads Suite. In this Product Marketing role, you will contribute to Unity’s goals by collaborating with multiple product teams to ensure an understanding of the customer needs, articulating the value of the solutions we build, and lead coordinated go-to-market planning and execution.
You’ll touch every facet of the product lifecycle in partnership with the Product, Sales, BizOps, and Engineering partners, and get hands-on experience contributing to the largest revenue driver in the UGS platform.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll co-lead the Go To Market strategy that feeds the demand generation process to ensure a strong sales pipeline.
- Working cross-functionally to set goals for your product lines, leading strategy to meet those goals, and reporting on the success of those efforts
- Partner with the research and wider product marketing team to gain a better understanding of customer needs and market landscape.
- Take ownership for delivering the processes and documentation that ensures Unity’s customers can find and use our Unity Ad solutions easily.
- You’ll keep partners involved and advised of the progress across multiple work streams to create alignment across the business.
What we’re looking for
- Strong focus on user first, with proven experience in simplifying complex technologies into simple workflows.
- Ability to work autonomously, with proven experience of problem solving and self motivation.
- Passion for technology. You don’t need to be a pro-gamer or late night developer, but a certain level of interest in technology is key to have fun in the role.
- Be willing to learn! None of us has the perfect answer the first time, it’s important that we seek feedback and are able to iterate and improve over time
- Great teammate. We go beyond our individual scope of responsibility to help each other and succeed as a team.
You might also have
- AdTech or digital media experience, with a general interest in programmatic or brand advertising.
- Games industry experience, with appreciation and passion for solving the unique problems game developers face
- Previous account management experience in AdTech
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Helsinki, FinlandDate posted: 2022-01-20