Senior Product Manager
Role descriptionThe Opportunity
Unity's Technology team is growing! We are now building a focus on our customer identity and access management. On this team, we are working together in building Unity’s new e-commerce and Identity platform. We work to ensure our customers get unified access and management view to various Unity products and services they use.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to join our team to lead new product initiatives, enabling Unity creators worldwide to securely access and manage transactions across all Unity digital properties. We are seeking strong leadership abilities, combined with a deep technical understanding of Identity management industry standards of SaaS businesses. In this role, you will be the product owner for a reliable Identity system that enables unified end-to-end management of Unity products, services & affiliated 3rd parties products.
This role is a highly visible, cross-functional role, collaborating across many of Unity's teams and units to ensure the success of the product for our users. In addition, you will work across the company with Unity product marketers, designers, data and analytics leads, project managers, engineers, and other PMs to drive success.What you’ll be doing
- Crafting a users-first product strategy for our next generation Identity system, ensuring the detailed development of end-to-end user experiences, and enabling new identity management features across Unity's digital properties
- Developing and maintaining the product roadmap for the Unity Identity system and prioritizing in conjunction with other internal partners
- Partnering with the cross-functional engineering team on a regular basis, helping develop team priorities
- Converting customer and internal user needs into well-defined functional and technical requirements, backed by data analysis and a deep understanding of enterprise-grade identity systems.
- Defining product success criteria, measuring and reporting the effectiveness of new initiatives, developing launch plans, and ensuring product readiness.
- Understanding the complexities of a large scale global platform with a focus on scalability, reliability, and resiliency while maintaining outstanding quality of software
- 8+ years of technical product management experience, with sophisticated products or services
- 3+ years managing large-scale Identity and Access Management implementations.
- Understanding of common authentication protocols, such as OAuth, OpenID, SAML
- Understanding of offerings in Identity-as-a-Service space such as Google Cloud IP, Okta, Auth0
- Background in systems that are built for global markets that deal with geo-partitioning regulations such as China, Europe
- Strong communication skills to discuss technical requirements with engineering and data science teams.
- Experience leading collaborative global, multi-team projects
- Capability to identify and mitigate development and implementation risks.
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Boston, MA, USADate posted: 2022-01-20