Senior Product Designer
We are looking for a highly skilled senior product designer to help drive the vision for the future of source control and what it means for creatives working in a distributed way! You are passionate about crafting experiences that enable developers and creators focus on their core tasks.
We are a hardworking group of designers, PMs, and developers working together to tackle complicated user problems. You will help us think visually and design beautifully crafted experiences that delight and engage our users based on insights and user data. As a starter and a finisher, you are someone who can inspire with concepts and then shepherd the design to ship. You are an excellent collaborator and communicator who works efficiently across locations and fields, strives for alignment, and leads by doing.
What you’ll be doing
- Own the product vision for version control from the perspective of our users. Think in terms of design systems and understand technical constraints.
- Create and present concept models, scenarios, flows, wireframes, information architecture diagrams, and other artifacts to define and improve the user experience.
- Identify, distill, and curate common UX patterns and drive design consistency into products.
- Build user-focused designs informed by market analysis, customer feedback, and user research insights.
- Work with peers around the globe in an inclusive environment to improve the overall user experience and maximize business impact.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in product design for technical domains, such as productivity tools, source control or crafting large-scale, sophisticated applications with a proven track record for in-depth and thoughtful design processes.
- A portfolio that demonstrates excellence in product architecture, interaction design, workflows, and strong visual design.
- Practical knowledge and experience with 3D content creation tools and the 3D domain.
- Cross-team and cross-discipline interpersonal skills, plus understanding of related business and technology processes. You are a forward-thinking and accountable individual, who respects collaboration and empathy with the team.
- Expertise with Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Abstract, and related tools as well as experience with prototyping.
You might also have
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Graphic Design, Interface Design, Human-Computer-Interaction, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with crafting data visualization for sophisticated systems.
- Proven track record of delivering results in an agile development environment.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Valladolid, SpainDate posted: 2022-01-20