Senior Mixer & Music Editor
Do you have the “golden ears” and organizational skills to help an audio team to achieve their full potential? Can you ensure that production schedules and scopes can be met predictably and within expectations, and can you keenly craft and evaluate audio content to ensure that it meets a high quality and consistency bar? Most importantly, do you enjoy audio post-production and want to contribute to the creation of memorable media? Bungie currently has a unique opportunity that requires these skills.
Our current mission is to add a bold new member to our Audio Team. Bungie is looking for a multi-talented mixer and music editor with strong post-production and technical audio skills to work alongside our marketing and publishing teams. Your work will help deliver media to be enjoyed by our community. If you love playing games, bring your passion to the Audio Team at Bungie.
- Coordinate between the Audio Team and other teams to provide audio support for various assets
- Edit music, sound design, and dialogue/voiceover for linear and non-linear media
- Final mix for various media and game use
- Provide feedback and approval of audio and mix for external media
- Locate and provide relevant game assets, music, and sound design for asset production
- Collaborative team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to coordinate schedules and manage deliverables for several concurrent projects
- A proven track record in mixing and music editing for multimedia
- Proficient with digital audio production techniques
- Excellent mixing and mastering skills
- A basic understanding of music and keen ears
- Good technical computer skills and capable of quickly learning new software
- An interest in interactive audio
- Advanced Pro Tools ability required
- Experience with implementation in Audiokinetic Wwise is a plus
- Experience with Reaper is a plus
- A passion for games
Most Bungie full-time employees will adopt a digital first approach allowing remote work in Bungie approved locations (outside of positions identified as 100% onsite in Bellevue/Seattle, or individuals preferring a hybrid/flex environment). Prospective full-time employees located outside of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Contractors will follow a digital first approach adhering to the location guidelines agreed upon by our third-party employer/vendor and Bungie. Bungie’s remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Location:Date posted: 2022-07-23