Senior Manager, Sales Compensation
Unity Technologies is seeking a Senior Manager, Sales Compensation to provide their expertise to drive Unity’s global mission forward! This role is part of the People organization, and reports to the Sr. Director of Compensation & People Analytics. In general terms, the People organization empowers employees, strategizes with leaders, and builds the businesses to be successful and scalable. Within that, the Compensation team strives to innovate and drive results that help ensure Unity continues to pay and reward employees effectively.
Unity Technologies is a fast-paced company, filled with problem solvers. You will proactively build partnerships, foster open dialogue, and provide creative solutions to issues in real time. You will lend critical analytical and technical support to the successful administration of sales compensation programs globally. You will review sales plan changes in the context of driving employee motivation and intent to stay, while also identifying global pay practices that may have an impact on program efficiency. If you have passion around putting a critical lens to data and providing information to fuel business decisions, this role may be for you!
What you’ll be doing
- Be a vibrant part of the Global Compensation team by supporting Unity’s global sales compensation programs and own sales compensation strategy & plan design process
- Build incentive compensation dashboards and reports to provide sales leadership with real-time visibility into compensation plan performance and effectiveness
- Lead/schedule/prepare Quarterly Sales comp review meetings to ensure we are incentivizing the right behaviors
- Collaborate cross functionally with HRBPs, Finance and Sales Operations to ensure commissions are paid accurately, budgets are done effectively
- Assist with global compliance by ensuring local statutory requirements related to employee compensation are adhered to
What we’re looking for
- Extensive experience in Sales Compensation
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes. Comfortable working in an unstructured work environment
- Strong sense of personal accountability with the capacity to handle confidential information with discretion
You might also have
- Global sales compensation and operations experience
- Worked in a fast-paced SaaS company
- Degree in quantitative fields, or equivalent practical experience
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: San Francisco, CA, USADate posted: 2022-01-20