Senior Manager, Product Management - Asset Store - Supply and Publisher Success
The Asset Store team is seeking an experienced group product manager. You will lead the product team that is working on building, evolving and growing our high quality marketplace supply through many product levers.
In this role, you will possess strong product leadership, vision, and strategy in combination with a deep understanding and curiosity about dual-sided marketplaces, content, APIs, and ecommerce. You will be responsible for the Asset Store supply-side product efforts and will manage PMs focused on key areas including asset management and pipelines, vetting, partnerships, interoperability, licensing, publisher workflows and success.
You will draw upon your past experience mentoring and growing product managers, working across teams and functions to gain alignment and developing a long term vision with fidelity around milestones and roadmaps. In addition to your proven understanding of product management methods and technical aptitude, you’ll utilize your interpersonal skills, both in writing and in person, and work closely with various teams to bring new services to market.
This is a highly visible, cross team, cross business unit and cross functional role so skills in communication at all levels including executive level, driving for alignment and teamwork will be leaned on heavily. You will work cross functionally with product marketers, designers, data analysts, program managers and engineers as well as with other product leaders across the company.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage, grow and mentor a team of product managers passionate about empowering creators
- Craft a users-first product strategy ensuring the development of seamless. end-to-end user experiences
- Develop and maintain the product roadmap for the Asset Store - Supply and Publisher Success and prioritize in conjunction with other internal partners
- Partner closely with engineering and design leaders to ensure efficient product development practices are in place from discovery to delivery
- Drive cross-functional collaboration across partners from executives, engineering, product, UX designers, operations, sales, customer success, and legal
What we’re looking for
- Ability to craft a data-driven vision, communicate it effectively and management team that will help meet it
- Experience launching products that require coordination and integration with multiple teams over multiple time zones
- Strong product management expertise and diligence
- Previous experience managing and mentoring product managers
- Entrepreneurial and growth mindsets
You might also have
- Marketplace or ecommerce experience
- Experience working on ecommerce, licensing and/or identity products
- Experience working with digital assets and asset management systems
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Austin, TX, USADate posted: 2022-01-20