Senior Manager, Platform Engineering
As an Engineering Manager on the Engineering team, you will help bring new platforms and features to Unity. While leading and instilling a collaborative group environment. You will be provided opportunities to help enable the learning and continuation of growth in programming for your team.
Welcome anyone has the passion for the new space and want to help achieve its full potential, Unity should be the next stop in your career!What you’ll be doing
- Leading the platform integration of various of platforms
- Leading task priorities, day-to-day execution & delivery of tasks an engineering team with lean and agile methodologies
- Unblock obstacles, collaborate with internal partners and external partners and empower your team to do their best work
- Build, coach and mentor an outstanding engineering team
- Construct and provide feedback on system designs that may impact diverse groups such as internal teams, partners, and Unity creators
What we’re looking for
- Years of software lead experience also in management role
- Prior development experience with AR/VR runtimes such as OpenXR, Oculus, WinMR, Magic Leap, etc
- Solid experience with C/C++ skills and C# skills
- Ability to mentor/coach team members, lead by example and build trust and validated relationships
- Cross platform development experience
- Have experience in one or more of the following areas: Computer Graphics, visual geometry and or deep learning.
You might also have
- Experience steering the direction of strategic, tactical and operational roadmap of products
- Experience with Unity
- Always aiming to learn new things and like solving hard problems
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Location: Shanghai, ChinaDate posted: 2022-01-20