Senior Manager, Client Partner - Game Services APAC
Role descriptionThe opportunity
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Client Partners to lead Unity’s APAC Game Services sales team and help Unity scale our business in APAC. The role leads all aspects of revenue generation from all game services customers in APAC.
In this senior team management role, you will be responsible for driving the growth and adoption of Unity’s game services solutions, including game server hosting, voice chat and communications services, and analytics. You'll need to be proactive and continuously seek market feedback to expand upon solutions and win market share. You need to have proven success in delivering results.
Core to your success will be partnering with the leaders of our global teams - western sales, customer success, product, engineering teams, as well as business operations, marketing and Unity other sales teams.What you’ll be doing
- Design and implement a comprehensive growth strategy for the APAC region
- Lead the sales team towards overachieving their revenue goals. Invest into professional growth of your team;
- Work cross-functionally with other business units to deliver revenue solutions for our existing and prospective customers;
- Establish long-term executive partnerships with key customers and prospects in APAC
- Be the voice of the market and advise product needs in the region; and represent Unity at the leadership level across the region.
- Rich experience in sales leadership roles with a network of senior decision-makers within industry leaders in APAC, ideally in games and/or online services
- A proven track record in hiring and building successful sales teams, carrying and exceeding sales quotas, and quantifying market insights into product needs
- Excellent project management skills and in driving sales projects leading to successful outcomes;
- You are comfortable dealing with highly technical service and interacting with decision-makers in game development studios and publishers;
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty in decision making, you are adaptable to change. You have the ability to work outside of your comfort zone and get things done quickly;
- Proficiency in an additional language beside English
- Possessing incredible work ethic
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: SingaporeDate posted: 2022-01-20