Senior Loyalty Analyst
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Senior Loyalty Analyst
San Mateo, CA
Sony Interactive Entertainment is looking for a premier analyst to be a key member of the team that drives loyalty and engagement programs. This team is a cornerstone for how PlayStation deepens and sustains players' relationships with our platforms and brand.
In this role, you are responsible for data analytics of player behaviors on the platform, campaigns that drive desired outcomes in behavior, and campaign performance measurement. You will have a deep affinity for working with quantitative data while appreciating the art form that comes with applying it to player engagement.
This is a role that communicates with partners throughout the organization to meet business objectives for those businesses. We are seeking a high-performer that has a genuine desire to build fun and engaging campaigns that delight the PlayStation audience while delivering measurable results.
- Develop, measure, and iterate on campaigns to deepen players’ enjoyment of our platforms
- Forecast and lead campaign performance from both an engagement and financial perspective
- Work with specified business units to align program elements and campaigns with their business objectives
- Work alongside the operations teams as they set up, test, and publish campaigns
- Work closely with the creative operations manager to align innovative assets for campaigns
- Collaborate with other teams to deliver new features and capabilities
- Communicate campaign performance to the leadership team
Skills and Capabilities:
- Outstanding ability to interpret data and evaluate statistical and analytical approaches
- Proven record to work collaboratively and build relationships with a wide variety of internal partners/stakeholders
- Good understanding of best practices in user experience across console, web, and mobile platforms
- Flexible, professionally mature, proactive approach
- Strong interpersonal and time leadership skills
- High levels of personal motivation to further your skills, experience, and business knowledge
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in the quantitative field
- 7+ years of experience with applied statistics or experimentation at scale in an industry setting
- Demonstrated experience optimizing campaigns and business outcomes
- Strong appreciation for the hard-working and varied PlayStation audience
- Strong understanding of financial concepts e.g., NPV
- Familiarity with machine learning algorithms
- Experience working with product and engineering teams
- Experience working in a global environment
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information, including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information, including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.
Location: San Mateo, CADate posted: 2021-12-16