Senior Gameplay Animator
The Hunt: Showdown team is looking for a creatively minded and driven Senior Gameplay Animator who can communicate well between programmers and artists to develop cutting edge, next generation animation solutions for Games.
*Sample pictures or a link to a webpage, which shows sample work, are required.*
Relocation & Remote Work
Although we believe living close to our studio helps foster team spirit and stronger bonds between team members, we understand that people have different needs and expectations for their place of residence. You have a choice of three location options, allowing you to work with Crytek from anywhere you wish:
1. Come to our modern headquarters in Frankfurt and receive an attractive relocation package and have access to all of our benefits.
2. If you are already living in a European Union member state, we are able to offer you a permanent work contract and allow you to work remotely as an employee from there.
3. If you are interested in full-time remote work in any other country outside of the European Union, we can offer you a freelance contract arrangement.
- Collaborates with Lead Animator and Senior Animators in implementation of animations within game engine;
- Create keyframe animation as well as working with motion capture data for in-game assets while following the given style guide;
- Mentor and give feedback to less experienced animators (Senior Animator position);
- Ensure timely completion of animation commitments at the desired quality bar;
- Partners with designers, programmers and other departments involved.
- 5+ years of professional work experience, preferably in the game industry (Senior Animator position);
- Experience in First-Person animation;
- Excellent knowledge of Maya;
- High level proficiency in 3ds Max and Photoshop CC;
- Experience with locomotion sets;
- Positive, solution-orientated individual with a passion for game development;
- Experience with any game engines, preferably experience with CRYENGINE;
- A thorough understanding of animation pipelines and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation;
- Ability to create fluid, smooth, realistic animations with specific demonstration of animation fundamentals;
- Experienced in key-frame animation but also motion capture;
- Team player, self-driven and willing to learn;
- Ability to work independently and task driven;
- Excellent level of verbal and written English skills, good communication skills with a strong affinity for transparency.
- Cinematography knowledge;
- Rigging skill is a plus;
- Creature animation is a plus;
- Interest in the Horror genre.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment.
- ...and much more!
Apply for this job
Location:Date posted: 1970-01-01