Senior FX Technical Artist
Unity's Visual Effect Graph team allows users to build complex visual effects made of millions of particles with advanced behavior using a node-based interface.
Our goal is to ease the production pipeline of effects and unlock the creativity of artists by giving them an easy to use yet powerful and flexible set of tools to work with.
If you are passionate about helping open up the capability of unity users to easily create jaw dropping VFX? Our VFX team in Paris is seeking a highly motivated Senior FX Technical Artist to provide an artistic vision and help shape the features of the Visual Effect Graph.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with the team to design and iterate on new VFX Graph features
- Creating content to showcase features and learning content for users
- Be the voice of the user within Unity and advocate on their behalf
- Mentor and assist other Technical Artists within the team
What we’re looking for
- Real-time VFX Artist on shipped game titles or realtime interactive experiences
- Ability to optimize effects for performance on multiple platforms
- Strong proficiency in technical problem solving
- Experience with Unity or similar game engine
- Proficient with DCC tools such as Houdini or Maya and experience with scripting languages
You might also have
- UI/UX Experience
- Graphics and Rendering Experience
- Expertise with Unity
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Location: Paris, FranceDate posted: 2022-01-20