Senior Environment Artist - Assets/Foliage
Playground Games is looking for a skilled and experienced Environment Artists to join our Fable team. You’ll be responsible for the creation of assets and foliage to help realise our game’s vision.
As an important member of the team, you’ll be responsible for creating consistently high quality environment art and raising the bar for content in our game. You’ll work closely with internal stakeholders so the ability to communicate effectively is very important.
You’ll have a strong portfolio of work demonstrating your work with attention to detail and developed skills in 3D software such as 3DS Max and Photoshop.
- A good knowledge of relevant art creation software packages.
- Experience creating PBR techniques and materials.
- Experience creating low and high poly assets for foliage and props, optimized for real-time engines.
- Great communication skills to collaborate with your Lead and stakeholders to create the highest possible visual fidelity that adheres to gameplay restrictions & needs.
- Experience working with game engines and able to implement your 3D work into the engine.
- Strong understanding of the use of real world reference and experience working from concept images.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting game studios, using leading technology to create world class games, within a successful, highly talented and collaborative team.
A message from
“It’s super inspiring to work in a place with such talented people.”
Location: Warwickshire, United KingdomDate posted: 2021-12-11