Senior, Electrical Engineer
Senior Electrical Engineer
Magic Leap is seeking a Senior, Electrical Engineer Digital with 8+ years’ experience working in an advanced technology team, office of CTO, or Research team, developing new technologies in SOC, memory, optical, display, sensing, VLSI/FPGA for product design to join our team developing next-generation technology for mixed-reality devices in an Agile Hardware Environment.
- Research and development of new technologies from concept to productization
- Rapid prototyping including firmware bring up
- System and component specification definition
- Simulation, modeling, design and test project development
- Product system architecture design and implementation
- Troubleshooting board issues and implementing tests at system level
- Power management and implementing low power systems
- Collaboration with interdisciplinary groups
- Provide technical guidance to other team members in issue resolution and product development.
- Development test plan creation to ensure compliance with applicable industry standards
- Writing firmware in C/C++, Python and scripting languages
- Working knowledge of high end mobile processors, GPU and LPDDR memories.
- Cadence or other schematics/layout tool
- IBIS signal integrity simulation
- PSPICE simulation
- ADS and Momentum 3D Planar EM Simulator
- High speed memory and processor design
- Working knowledge of Battery life optimization Sigrity PowerSI is preferred
- Power Management design and techniques
- High speed interfaces USBC, PCIe, DisplayPort
- JTAG Debug experience
- FPGA design experience optional
- Solid understanding of Digital and Analog Design
- BS in Electrical Engineering is required. MS in Electrical Engineering or related field preferred (Computer Engineering or other)
- Theoretical and practical experience on with EM modeling at low frequency, experience with modeling of Electromagnetic distorters (metal/environmental noise, …) and best approach to compensate for their impact, real-time calibration methods, sensor fusion and signal processing.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in product development, rapid prototyping, and concept feasibility studies.
- Experience with Robotics, spatial transforms, robot’s calibration, kinematic, metrology systems.
- Experience with Computer Vision algorithms and neural networks.
- Embedded Software development experience with Linux and/or Android AOSP.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guides
Location: Plantation, FLDate posted: 2021-12-16